RBJ International Pte Ltd (“we” or “us” or “our”) is the operator of https://www.foyr.com (the “Website”), and we are committed to safeguarding your personal data.
Please read the following carefully to understand our policy and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
You can choose to browse the Website without disclosing your personal data. You are not required to provide personal data as a condition of using the Website, except as may be necessary for us to be able to provide the services which you purchase or access through our Website, respond to your requests, or in cases where you contact us directly.
When you use our Services, we collect a variety of information from and about you, your devices, and your interaction with the Services. Some of this information identifies you directly or can be used to loosely identify you when combined with other data.
1.1 Information you willingly provide. When using our Services, you may be asked to provide personal information about yourself, such as your name, contact information, payment or financial information such as credit card numbers, debit card numbers or bank account details or project related information such as design and concept details, floor plan, 3d models, 3d renders and details about the property for which you are using Foyr Services. This may occur, for example,
- when you carry out transactions with us on or in relation to the Website;
- when you register an account with us on the Website;
- when you contact our customer service or sales people by email, telephone, or in person, to resolve any issues that you may be facing or with inquiries or requests;
- when you subscribe to the services that we are providing on the Website, or for our email notifications, and/or newsletters;
- when you complete other forms or transactions, such as a request for Free Product Trial;
- when you register for any of our online or offline marketing campaigns; or
- when you register with any third party website or app that uses Foyr’s solution.
The above list is not exhaustive.
1.2 Cookies, Pixels, and other tracking mechanisms. We use various technologies to collect information automatically when you access and use our Services, including cookies, and other similar technologies. Cookies are bits of electronic information that can be transferred to your computer or other electronic device to uniquely identify your browser. When you use the Services, we and our partners may place one or more cookies on your computer or other electronic devices or use other technologies that provide similar functionality.
- Some of our pages may also include pixels, which are electronic files to count users who have visited that page, to track activity over time and across different websites, to determine users’ interactions with emails we send, to identify certain cookies on the computer or other electronic device accessing that page, or to collect other related information, and this information may be associated with your unique browser, device identifier, or IP address. We may, for example, implement a pixel on specific Services so that we can track whether the service and/or the information is of relevance to you while offering recommendations. Through these pixels and cookies we collect information about your use of our Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- We also collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and browsing behavior.
- We also allow certain third parties to collect information about your online activities through cookies and other technologies when you use the Website. These third parties include (a) business partners, who collect information when you view or interact with one of their advertisements on the Website, and (b) advertising networks, who collect information about your interests when you view or interact with one of the advertisements they place on many different web sites on the Internet. The information gathered by these third parties are non-personally identifiable information which is used to make predictions about your characteristics, interests or preferences and to display advertisements on the Website,, and across the Internet which are tailored to your interests.
1.3 Mobile device and mobile browser information. You may adjust settings on your mobile device and mobile browser regarding cookies and sharing of certain information, such as your mobile device model or the language your mobile device uses, by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to the instructions provided by your mobile service provider or mobile device manufacturer.
1.4 Location Data. If you enable location services on your mobile device, Foyr with your permission may collect the location of your device, which we use to provide you with location-based information and advertising. If you wish to deactivate this feature, you can disable location services on your mobile device.
1.5 Email Management. You may receive email from Foyr for a variety of reasons – for example, if you took an action through the Services, you signed up for a regular report, or you filled up a form for“Free Product Trial”, signed up for any ongoing promotional offer, registered on the website, expressed an interest in Foyr’s services through an online ad or by registering at an event. If you have an account with Foyr.com, you may edit your preferences through your account settings. Also, you can manage your receipt of some types of communication by following the instructions included in the email we send you. Most emails send to you will contain an unsubscribe option and you can opt out at any time. Please note that, even if you unsubscribe from certain email correspondences, we may still need to email you with important transactional or administrative information.
- PURPOSES OF USE
2.1 The personal data which you provide may be used and processed by us in the aggregate or individually and may be combined with other information for the purpose of managing and operating the Website and the Apps, the scope of which may include, but is not limited to the following:
- administering the Website and Services;
- improving your browsing experience by personalising the Website and Foyr Services;
- enabling your use of the services available on the Website and the Apps;
- providing to you the products and services that you have specifically requested;
- responding to your enquiries or requests pursuant to your emails and/or submission of form(s) on the Website or the Apps;
- responding to and taking follow-up action on complaints regarding the use of the Website, the Apps or any product or service provided by us;
- sending you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- performing office and operational administrative matters;
2.2 We will not, without your express consent, disclose your personal data to third parties for the purposes of direct marketing. Consent for disclosure of personal data to third parties, for the purposes of receiving marketing communications, is given through our registration form, either online or on paper. You can withdraw your consent by contacting our customer service: https://www.foyr.com/contactus or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.1 We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
3.2 We will store all the personal data you provide on secure servers in an encrypted format.
3.3 You however understand that the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
3.4 Where we have given you (or where you have selected) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We will NEVER ask you for your password other than when you log in to the Website, as the case may be.
3.5 We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe, such as choosing a strong password and keeping it private, as well as logging out of your user account, and closing your web browser when finished using our services on a shared or unsecured device.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We do not sell your personal data to third parties.
In order to manage and operate the Website, we may disclose your personal data to any member of our group, which means our affiliates and subsidiaries, only on a need-to-know basis. We may also disclose your personal data to third parties such as our service providers and professional advisors for the following purposes, also a need-to-know basis:
- to comply with any legal requirement; to enforce or apply our Terms of Service https://www.foyr.com/terms-of-service and other agreements;
- to protect our rights, property, and safety, and the rights, property and safety of our affiliates and subsidiaries, other users of the Website, and others;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in connection with a business asset transaction (i.e. the purchase, sale, lease, merger or amalgamation or any other acquisition, disposal or financing of an organisation or a portion of an organisation or of any of the business or assets of an organisation) to which we are a party or a prospective party.
In doing so, we will require these parties to ensure that any personal data disclosed to them are kept confidential and secure.
- INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
5.2 We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that any transfers of personal data to a territory outside of Singapore will be in accordance with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA“) so as to ensure the standard of protection to personal date so transferred is comparable with the protection under the PDPA.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- ACCESS AND CORRECTION
7.1 Subject to Clause 7.4 below, you may request access or make corrections to your personal data held by us.
7.2 All requests for information or requests for the amendment of personal data held by us should be in writing and sent by e-mail to – email@example.com. Our team is responsible for ensuring that requests for access to personal data and amendment of personal data are properly dealt with in accordance with the procedures specified herein.
7.4 We may refuse to disclose or amend any personal data for the reasons set out in the PDPA.
7.5 As far as reasonably possible, we will respond to your request within ten (10) working days from the date of receipt of the request. If that is not possible, you will be so notified within ten (10) working days from the date of receipt of the request.
- RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is retained as long as the purpose for which it was collected remains and until it is no longer necessary for any other legal or business purposes.
We shall not be liable for any voluntary disclosure of personal data by you to other users in connection with the use of the Website, as the case may be.
- CONTACT US
Should you require further information about the treatment of your personal data by us, please do not hesitate to contact our team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GOVERNING LAW